We are a multi-faceted award winning agency looking for a motivated Junior Project Management to join our passionated team. You love working in teams, sharing your knowledge, collaborating with user designers, strategists and you don’t give up until it’s perfect, then we have something for you.
As a digital enthusiast, you are able to manage and deliver interactive website design or others digital projects (mid to large-scale). You are an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. As the key point of contact for both the client and the project team, you play a pivotal role in the success of an engagement.
Your methodology skills allow you to assist in managing projects from the client’s briefing to the presentation of the results. The Junior Project Manager works and communicates with the team to ensure that the project team is poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as champion quality and integrity of the end result.
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans;
- Ensure work is progressing as planned and be actively involved in all aspects of the work;
- Manage schedules, steps of each project, budgets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated and well executed;
- Able to identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance;
- Identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs;
- Create report status to clients and management on a regular basis and follow blcreative project management methodology.
- Bachelors degree and at least 2-3+ years of experience in interactive project management;
- Experience in an agency environment is key;
- Native Dutch/French - UK is an asset;
- Love working in teams - Excellent verbal and written presentation;
- Ability to understand project requirements and dependencies;
- Strong attention to detail is key and focus on task on a day to day basis;
- Experience with the design and development websites and an understanding of web technologies and Content Management System as WordPress, Magento/Prestashop is an asset…;
- Competencies in G Suite Business - InVision, Moqups is an asset;
- Knowledge of social media/community experience an asset;
- Passionate about the digital world and think outside the box;
- Passionate about creativity and new media is a strong advantage.
What we offer
Salary depending on your professional experience and some extras. But you will also work with people who always seek the next challenge and love to reinvent the way things can be done.
We are looking forward to meeting you!